VersaClimber LX and LXC
- Distributor: Sammons Preston Rolyan
- Functional Level One: Motor
- Type of Adaptation: Equipment Adaptation
- Description: The VersaClimber LX and LXC allows step and climb action to work the muscles of the arms, shoulders, chest, back legs and buttocks. Adjustable handgrips can be configured into a running or climbing position. The LX model has a two-chain design that allows users to move the right arm and right leg simultaneously.
- Notes: The LXC model is the clinical Versa Climber and features a three-chain design that allows users to move right arm and left leg simultaneously.
This equipment is listed under the follwing multiple categories:
- Fitness : Fitness Equipment : Arm Strengthener
- Fitness : Fitness Equipment : Chest Strengthener
- Fitness : Fitness Equipment : Shoulder Strenghener
Last Updated: 2006-01-13 09:11